Here's another picture not taken on a mountain.
Scaling and Renormalization in Statistical
Physics, 256 pp, ISBN 0521499593, CUP, 1996.
Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics and Turbulence,
G.Falkovich and K. Gawedski (co-authors); edited by S. Nazarenko and
O. Zaboronski, ISBN-13: 9780521715140, CUP, 2008.
Selected recent talks
- Earlier talks
- `Entanglement Entropy in
Extended Systems' (STATPHYS 23, Genoa, 2007)
- `2d Field Theory and Random Planar Sets: past and future' (Conformal Maps from Probability to Physics, Ascona, 2010)
- `The Ubiquitous `c': from the
Stefan-Boltzmann Law to Quantum Information' (Boltzmann Medal Lecture,
StatPhys24, Cairns, 2010)
- `Logarithmic CFTs as Limits of Ordinary CFTs, and some physical applications' (IHP, Paris, 2011)
- `Renormalisation Group Flows in Four Dimensions and the a-theorem' (Oxford, 2012)
- `Quantum Quench in Conformal Field Theory from a General Short-Range State' (GGI, Florence, 2012)
- `Boundary CFT from Strings to Percolation to Quantum Quenches' (Dirac Medal lecture, Trieste 2012)
- `Measuring Quantum Entanglement'
(Max Born Lecture, Goettingen, 2012)
Introduction to Quantum Field Theory, Michaelmas Term 2012
Back to Condensed Matter Theory homepage
Back to Particle Theory homepage
Back to Theoretical Physics homepage
Back to Oxford Main Physics homepage
Professor J Cardy, FRS, Theoretical Physics, 1 Keble Road, Oxford, OX1 3NP, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)1865 273957
Fax: +44 (0)1865 273947
Last updated: December 18, 2012